Through our first four years of producing this podcasts, the generous gifts of many of our listeners cleared the time and expenses necessary for this podcast to find its wings. We will always be grateful for those who helped us in those early days. However, times have changed. With the opportunities and increased influence of Windblown Media, we will no longer have a need for others to help provide for this podcast as its future expenses will be underwritten as a venture of Windblown Media.
So, if you have money to give, please consider helping out people you know who are in need, or supporting others who making their lives available to equip people in this marvelous journey.
We will, however, from time to time collect offerings to support people in need, whether it is relief in Africa or some other distressed corner of the world, you may use the information below to participate in those opportunities. We can receive tax-deductible contributions through Lifestream Ministries which is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit corporation. People can send checks if they like to Lifestream at 1560-1 Newbury Rd #313 • Newbury Park, CA 91320. We can also receive contributions by credit card through the PayPal link below.
We will continue to make sponsorships available for those who would like to access our audience for their goods or services. Please let them know you heard about them at The God Journey.
Most Interactions (Comments)
- Living Endearingly Free In the World posted on July 12, 2013
- A Greater Gathering posted on January 18, 2013
- She’s Alive And Well posted on September 20, 2013
- Taking A Break posted on August 17, 2012
- Why Is This So Difficult? (#594) posted on August 4, 2017
- Letting Community Happen posted on October 4, 2013
- What to Do About the Dones (#485) posted on May 8, 2015
- The God Journey #353 posted on March 16, 2012
- Repentance That Works posted on April 20, 2012
- What Judgment Lies Ahead? (#594) posted on August 11, 2017
- Letting Go posted on October 21, 2011
- Will the Real God Please Stand Up! posted on October 15, 2010