For those that want the details of how we produce our podcast
- We record off of two Shure SM7B Cardioid Studio Vocal Mics with windscreens.
They are plugged into an Alesis Multimix 8 mixer, that plugs into a Roland R05 digital recorder. We record the podcast there.
- I then import the WAV recording into Sound Studio on my Mac. That’s a downloadable program.
- Finally I imported into Garageband where I make the final mix with the music and export it as a file to iTunes.
- Then I "Export podcast to disk" as a "Spoken Podcast."
- Finally I take the file through ID3 Editor to tag the file with the appropriate artwork
- Finally I upload it to our website, and use a WordPress blog and Feedburner, which sends our link to iTunes and other subscription services.
Most Interactions (Comments)
- Living Endearingly Free In the World posted on July 12, 2013
- A Greater Gathering posted on January 18, 2013
- She’s Alive And Well posted on September 20, 2013
- Taking A Break posted on August 17, 2012
- Why Is This So Difficult? (#594) posted on August 4, 2017
- Letting Community Happen posted on October 4, 2013
- What to Do About the Dones (#485) posted on May 8, 2015
- The God Journey #353 posted on March 16, 2012
- Repentance That Works posted on April 20, 2012
- What Judgment Lies Ahead? (#594) posted on August 11, 2017
- Letting Go posted on October 21, 2011
- Will the Real God Please Stand Up! posted on October 15, 2010