The God-Shaped Life: A Sincere Love (#892)
What does a God-shaped life look like? A couple of weeks ago, Wayne offered five terms to help describe the fruit of God's life taking shape in us as we live in a hostile world in the affection of the Father. Over the next five weeks, he and Kyle will discuss these five characteristics and what allows God to develop them in our personalities. This is not a lifestyle that we achieve by human effort but is one shaped by a friendship with God marked by love, rest, and play. As our life in him deepens, we'll find ourselves following his nudges as he shows us how to love others the same way he loves us. This week, they talk about a sincere love that is deep, honest, and caring about whomever God brings into our lives.
- There was no video recording made of this podcast.
- Scripture referred to in this podcast: Romans 12:9-19
- Full Transformational Love Chart PDF
- Previous Transforming Love Podcasts
- If you're interested in going to Israel with us, you can get all the details here.